Friday, January 16, 2015

Joy Jumble

Maybe I've been too busy SOARing this week, folks, because here it is Friday and I've not even thought about a post!

Today's collection will most certainly be a jumbled mess but it's a snapshot of the joys that have come my way.

Sunday school with my momma.  church potluck.  scripture challenge.

Our family is memorizing a scripture a month this year.  January is Proverbs 6:16-19.  It's brought lots of unexpected chats with the teens about God.  We hung it on the frig so everyone is sure to see it and "drill" each other when driving or hanging out at the house.


A sweet surprise from a dear friend, dropped off on my desk at work.

 
Look close, it is a tiny blue butterfly pin.


A midweek lunch with my favorite little.


And old home videos restored to dvd.

Noah and I are watching our Jamaican vacation from 06' now.

If you can see from the picture, I had our last day with Austin put on dvd. 
We'd filmed them putting up the tree and decorations, as we always did.
Haven't built up the strength for that one but grateful we can watch when we're ready.

For now, I'm off to begin the birthday weekend celebrations for Noah's 15th.
Take care, friends, and may much JOY come your way!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png