Saturday, February 20, 2016

Grief doesn't stop from 9-5

I don't often cross-post to the online magazine, Still Standing, which I have the honor of writing for to share our child loss journey.

But this post is important.  This post shares a part of our story I've never discussed before but it one  I know every child loss parent faces.

If you share any of my posts, my prayer would be that you would share this one.  This story needs to be in front of our legislatures and change must happen.

It brings me quite the opposite of joy when I think of another parent having to go through the ordeal I did when returning to work.  It's unnecessary pain in an already unimaginable situation.

Please share this story and also show your support here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png