Friday, October 12, 2018

Healthy Inside-Out

After a year of dedicated focus on completely revamping my health top to bottom, inside out, I decided to share some of my tips learned along the way through live videos.

Much to my surprise, they received quite a response and it kept me motivated to do a series of ten videos...two months of healthy habits!

Not all of my blog readers are my "Facebook friend" so I wanted to share some of them with you.  These links will work whether you are a Facebooker or not.

Immune Support - who doesn't need that this time of year?!

Stress Relief - how to create a self-care kit

Removing toxins - cleaning your home naturally

Top 10 Tips - all the best wrapped up in one video

And of course, no series would be complete without...

How to find JOY in every day!

All videos are public so you can easily search out the other five, if you're so inclined.

Aside from my voice making my skin crawl and the funny faces Facebook decides to freeze frame, I think it is a pretty dandy collection. 

Going outside my comfort zone was worth it to help even one person take charge of their health.  You are worth it!

What's the best health tip you can share?  Or where do you struggle?  I love to hear from my readers.

Have a fabulous fall weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png