Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Thousand Words

Day 2 and 3 of Fall Break can best be summed up with this...


and this...

and a little of this...



Taking & Making
Family Memories!

“Sometimes I arrive just when God's ready to have someone click the shutter.” ― Ansel Adams




My day began at my sister's house, capturing little grins and giggles and attempting a family photo or two.  It isn't an easy task getting three toddlers to look and smile in the same direction with mom and dad but we caught a few good ones.  I loved the babies expressions in this shot, taken under a shade tree in their yard.



I spent the rest of the afternoon shooting my niece for her Senior pics.  She better love her aunt, because I don't even want to guess what a six hour, unlimited mile, and full day of editing would cost from an average photographer! 

Honestly, I enjoyed every moment with my nearly grown oldest niece.  We shared laughs, walked through creek beds and mud, drove back roads and made dozens of memorable moments I hope she treasures for years.

Such a beautiful girl, inside and out, and I wish her future nothing but the best!


Part of our shoot included a trip to one of my old stompin' grounds.  A tunnel under  a bridge, down a long gravel road, called the wagonbox.  We also referred to it as "the movies" and I had my nieces puzzled as we took off in a direction they weren't expecting.  When we pulled up to the entrance and I told them to grab the spray paint, they were even more confused.  They snickered and whispered, "we feel like such bad girls" as they added their names to the hundreds of signatures.


We ended the day with Haylea on the four wheeler on the farm. 
It was the best reflection of who she is. 
Noah hopped on for a candid shot,
which ended up being one of my favorites.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png