Friday, April 18, 2014

Faithful Friday: Resurrection Rewind

While I don't often "cheat" and send you to past stories, I'm doing so this holiday weekend for my Faithful Friday post.

Having just started a new job, time has slipped away from me and this is one FF that doesn't need to be rushed through or taken lightly.  The story of Easter is so special and important that my readers deserve more - and so does He!

So, as you're waiting for your eggs to boil, kick back with a glass of sweet tea and peruse some former posts.  Wishing you and yours the most blessed Easter weekend!

Reflections on Good Friday

What it means to Be Still...

Sharing the Easter story with your kids

Fond memories with a special lady

and last, but not least...
How not to lose your sanity 
in the busyness of a holiday weekend


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png