Friday, April 5, 2013

Faithful Friday: Joyful, Joyful

By the time you read this, I'll be on my way to the Women of Joy conference in Louisville, KY.  My first.  And I'm so excited!!

3 days in Louisville with a group of women from church I respect, admire and appreciate their friendship. 
2 nights, including a Jeremy Camp concert and cheesecake! 
And 1 purpose - JOY! 
The conference is designed to spiritually teach, challenge, and uplift us as we joyfully praise our God.


My lips will shout for JOY, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed. Psalm 71:23 ESV

While there, I'll have the honor of hearing such speakers as Lisa Whelchel (Blair from Facts of Life) and Angela Thomas, author of Brave, the women's study I've been doing at EHBC.  I'm giddy with anticipation, much like a child on Christmas morn.

We'll see how my mobile posting skills are and if I can get it together to share some inspiration with you in the moment.  If I fail, there's always the promise of a post-post. 

Very blessed to have a family that supports me leaving for the last half of spring break to fill my joy tank!
More to come soon, friends...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png