Friday, May 31, 2013

Faithful Friday: Family Prayers

I'm such a slacker. 

Or, rather that's how I feel lately with my lack o' blogging.  And I'm sorry to all you loyal readers who are just pacing by your monitors awaiting the next post.  (tee hee)

Just in the midst of a busy season - at work and at church.  VBS is next week so my nights have been devoted to castles, cardboard boxes and memorizing skits in preparation for the big show. 

I'll go out on a limb now and say next week's post will be sliding into base at the last possible moment too!

Today's share is all about family....

My sister and mom are back from their trip to sunny Florida and they dropped in to see us, donning gifts and PB milkshakes.  Who am I kidding, the shake was a gift too!

Being in steady prayer for them while they were gone, ensuring safe travels and that the babies would enjoy their first visit to the beach without harm, I realized how I lack praying for them in other times.  I need to be more aware and consistent about praying for my extended family on just every-day occassions, not only when there is a great need.

Though this is my heart, this should be my daily prayer for them...

 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers... Ephesians 1:16


And of course Mom had a big heart hug for me too...



Faithfully yours,
HB

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png