Friday, January 31, 2014

Faithful Friday: February Prayer Dare

As most of you loyal readers know, I began reading Sharon Jaynes book, “Praying for Your Husband from Head to Toe” this past December.  It is a wonderful book and one I highly recommend for any wife!
 
Sharon has a 30-day prayer dare challenge she sends out to go along with the book, where you focus on a specific part of your husband’s body each day and also give them a “love nudge” to let them know you are praying for and thinking of them.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought I’d include a few of her love nudges, in case you wanted to join in.  Might I add that to fully do your husband justice, you should consider following along in Sharon’s book.  You can get your copy here. 
And, since Valentine’s Day is on the 14th, I’ll only include her first 14.  If you want to send your hubby a full month of love, you’ll need to subscribe to Sharon’sPrayer Dare.  
(Yes, I'm asking you to send a little love Sharon's way!)  J
 As there was a bit more space, I also included a few extra scriptures to use for bonus prayers leading up to Valentine’s day.  I can’t imagine any greater gift than showering your spouse with love by lifting them up in prayer.
Because love...always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserveres, and never fails.
 

 Praying for your Husband from Head to Toe
 
February - Prayer Dare
 

 Praying for your Husband from Head to Toe
 
February - Prayer Dare
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png