Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

What makes you happy?

If you were to think back through the course of your day, what moments stood out?  What made you smile? What brought you JOY?

Can you find happiness in every day?

What about for 100 days?

Focusing on the joy of each day is what inspired this blog, so I was elated to see a similar challenge in my news feed today.  The test - to simply post a photo of something every day for 100 days that makes you happy.

Of course I accepted!

You can follow my photos here or here, if you aren't already secretly stalking me.  But, I'd love to see you get involved too.  You can choose any outlet to post your 100 days of pictures or you can keep it private.  If you post, be sure to include the #100happydays to join in the joyful fun.  And if you take the challenge, I'd love to hear from you.  (There's a handy little comment box at the bottom of all these posts)

Thinking of "100 days" takes me back to my boys in elementary school.  Did yours ever celebrate the 100th day of school?  I remember so many last minute, "Mom! I need a white T-shirt tonight so I can make a 100 days shirt!"  And the race to Wal-Mart and raiding of the craft bucket and pantry to complete.  I'm pretty sure the glue gunned Fruit Loops spelling out 1-0-0 never all survived the trip to school.  But, oh, the memories of making them.

If I could photograph the flashbacks of my mind, I'd include that as a #100happydays pic.  Guess that's a smile I'll keep tucked in my heart - and a reason to seek out another joy to share!

1 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Aww, I loved those 100 days of kindergarten activities, too! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png