Thursday, May 24, 2012

Joyful Tidbits

Just a few things that've brought me joy this week.....


Sleeping in (some days), even if only for 30 extra minutes
because school is out! And not only that, but actually having the time
to dress, beautify (ha ha) and feed myself because I'm not frantically
trying to get everyone else ready and out the door!


Do you remember pinwheels?
You know, those brightly colored plastic fans on a stick....
that twirl in the wind or when you gently blow them.
I saw some in the store and took a
stroll down my childhood memory lane. 
I stood there in the middle of the aisle,
watching it twirl in my hand, smiling.
Tim thought I lost my mind.


Random texts from my hubby that simply say,
"I love you."


An email from Panera Bread.
Strange, one might think?
But they were letting me know my favorite,
absolutely favorite salad was back.
And now I shall count the days until
Strawberry Poppyseed Salad is in my belly!


Training volunteers for a new program that will help
ACS reach patients facing cancer to let them know "We are Here" to help.


Writing thank you notes to sweet, sweet friends
who donated generously to Austin's Legacy.


Having the kids waiting impatiently
at the door last night to go to church.
"Can we go yet?!"


And every simple, blessed and joyful moment in between. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png