Sunday, May 6, 2012

Surprise in the Crowd

My baby is nearly full grown.  (sniff, sniff)
In exactly eight days he'll be "graduated"....at least from elementary school.
Friday was the school's annual Yearend-Let's get ready for testing-Parade. 
I surprised Noah by being one of the many parents in the crowd that day.


I love catching him in the moment, when he's not aware I'm there.
He was obviously very excited to be there.  And pumping up his class.


Always with a smile on his face.
...One that lights up my heart.

And the best moment...
when he realizes Mom is there!

And after much prompting, I eventually got a wave. 
I'm telling myself it was the shock and not the
"I can't pretend to be excited cuz you're my mom and I'm a cool 6th grader" syndrome.

At any rate, it was about the best lunch hour I've spent in months!

"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png