Friday, March 16, 2012

Faithful Friday: Happy 3:16!

Happy 3:16 Day!

I struggled this week on which scripture to share with you on Faithful Friday (but isn't that a wonderful problem to have!?).  There were several on my heart and many timely for this season we're approaching.  In the end, I decided there won't be another 3/16 for a year so God must want me to share this one!

John 3:16 is probably the best and most known verse of the Bible.  Though I learned it years ago as a child, it took on another meaning for me after losing Austin.  In fact, I wrote about it then on his memorial blog.  And so for this Faithful Friday, I'm taking you back there.  Click the link to  find out  What John 3:16 means to me and for the rest of your FF post. 

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png