Monday, November 28, 2011

All things Austin

I hope my readers will understand my lack of writing today.  Austin has been on my mind all day and I've spent it reminiscing through videos and pictures of him.  There's no way I could write a single post to describe everything he means to me, who he was, and how much he changed our lives.  Instead, I'm sending you to his blog that I started shortly after losing him.  I've selected a few posts below but feel free to browse it, if you've never visited before.

Did you know how many lives you touched with your smile?
Did you know how many you helped when you went that extra mile?
Did you know how much joy you brought into our lives from the very start?
Did you know your memory will forever remain in our hearts?
Did you know you were the best big brother, son and friend?
Did you know how many loved you, the number never ends.
Did you know by decorating our trees you’d make Christmas special this year?
Did you know that angel will always hold special meaning now, dear?
Did you know you were a hero who left a legacy that inspires still?
Did you know because you loved us, how treasured we feel?
Did you know how much we’d miss you and that we will the rest of our days?
Did you know your love remains here and with us will always stay….








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png