Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm a Big Blog Now!

This happy little blog has taken off beyond my expectations.  Never did I think we'd see visitors from across the state - let alone the world.  This past summer, on my 1 year blog-versary, I was surprised with a gift of over 5,000 hits.  I'm continually amazed and touched that the healing I get from writing is also helping and inspiring others. 

I love my readers and enjoy hearing from them, meeting new friends, and connecting with old ones.  This blog has moved from more than a hobby or personal challenge, it is part of me now and how I view life.  Choosing JOY makes for a happier, healthier me and I'm so glad you are a part of the journey!

Last night, I decided to give this blog a face lift.  I took the plunge and dropped the "blogspot" on the web address, making it easier to type and find.  My baby has graduated - Joyfulchallenge.com is born!  As I grow, so will this blog, with hopes of changing for the better every day. 

If you're a regular, THANK YOU - you have been my motivation and inspiration.  On days I didn't feel like I could find joy, I searched for you and shared my soul.  If you're new, WELCOME!  Snuggle in and browse around.  Visit the archive for past stories.  Share your thoughts with me.  And most of all, celebrate the JOY that is in every day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Makes my heart smile :)
~Michelle

joyfulchallenge said...

Thanks, friend! Miss you...Merry Christmas!!

Liz C. Taylor said...

Yeah! Congrats, Heather, and keep sharing the joy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 photo design by_zpsv1mvteci.png